Just because you may not live in Angola, Bulgaria, China, Brazil, France, Cuba, Namibia, Malta, Marshal Islands, Mozambique, Panama, Zambia or Zimbabwe … doesn’t mean you can enjoy the spoils of Workers Day. Thanks to UNAgames, mobile gamers worldwide can enjoy its Tapsteroids game as the free app of the day. But wait, that’s not all. The developers have also pushed out a major update.
May 1 is a national holiday in more than 80 countries and celebrated unofficially in many other countries, and Daniele Benegiamo, founder of UNAgames, hopes everyone around the world will enjoy his gift on this special day.
As this is not only a price drop but also an update, below you can find details of the new features.
Tapsteroids on YouTube
Technically, the game is now a Universal build with native support for both iPhone (5, 4S, 4 and 3GS) and iPad. They added also a preliminary native support for iPhone 5, on which they will continue to work on after this release. The gameplay has been enhanced too as follows:
- At the beginning of every match, an extra life can be earned.
- No more locked levels, now players can match their skill since the first match.
- Each difficulty level has its own score multiplier: more challenge, more points.
- New space stations to land in for all the spaceships fleet.
- New tutor character inspired by old anime cartoons.
So put down your tools, keyboards and various widgets that make you more effective in your trade and pick up your iOS device and start gaming away on Tapsteroids. Why not? It’s free. Of course, it’s a recommended download even when it’s at regular price.