As you may recall, June was pretty dang slow, down from $900+ in May to under $700. I had quite a bit going on in my day jobbie job and was focusing on a few bigger apps. I’m stoked that one of my bigger apps I launched as made over $300 in just a few days and is showing a lot of promise … more on that in my next report. But first, here is the July App Revenue Report, which comes in at $788, a nice $110 bump over June. What was different?
- I did some tweaking on Chartboost and dropped some advertisers that were getting a lot of clicks, but no installs.
- I had two new smaller games launch.
- And it seems as if eCPMs were just higher overall, meaning more advertisers fighting for users.
As I mentioned in my last report, I’ve been trying to focus on outsourcing a lot of my work on some of my new source codes to free up my time and try to make the app game automatic. So, I had four games produced by someone else as well as the app store optimization researched by an ASO expert. I must say, they did a great job and were a lot through and quicker than I am. If you’re looking to outsource (which you should if you have the cash), then check out these app outsourcing tips I put in the last report. Here is a breakdown of my July App Revenue Report: Total = $788.63
- $46.08 – Xplode
- $.04 – Admob
- $144.29 – Applovin
- $384.12 – Chartboost
- $45.95 – Revmob
- $168.15 – Paid and In-App Purchases