EA Mobile’s latest iPhone and iPad creation Ghost Harvest is now available in the Apple App Store. Also, a new update for Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 featuring new charecters and arenas are now live on the App Store.
EA Mobile and 8lb Gorilla announced the worldwide launch today of Ghost Harvest. 8lb Gorilla’s new game gives players a chance to become caretakers and manage, grow and customize a mystical cemetery with a secret. Players harvest souls and sell them to heaven for karma and profit. Its not Halloween yet, but who cares as this games seems like a lot of fun.
However, it’s not all fun and games with the locals. The locals think you’re playing for the underworld and are trying to take you down. You’ll have to protect your souls from ghost hunters and nosy reporters by materializing poltergeists to scare them away and guard your big payoff
- Now play in six new arenas and layers – Including Scislac Busorez and The Cave ▪ NEW – 10 new characters; 23 legends from the arcade original Including Cyrax, Sektor, Kabal, and Reptile
- Upload your ranking data to high scores on Facebook
- Local Wi-Fi and Bluetooth multiplayer
- Signature moves and fatalities from the original arcade game are perfectly recreated to give players the power to execute some of the most creative combat from the series
- Take the original story mode with Arcade, see how far you can go with one life bar on Survival, practice all your moves and express your fury against Shao Khan with Shao Karnage and play against your friends to see who is the real champion with Multiplayer
- Visually stunning 3D style representation of the highly successful arcade version of Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 – enjoy the details with Retina Display
- Play the original combos and fatalities using the six button configuration or execute special moves with a single button with the five buttons configuration; then customize the layout and opacity of your buttons