How we love CES and the goodies that come of it such as the first-ever palm-sized Hi-Fi subwoofer. Named foxLO, the sweet little gadget was created by Soundmatters, which was founded by former NASA engineer/audio legend Dr. Godehard Guenther. Small enough for a desktop or suitcase,
foxLO features the patented Linear Magnetic Drive woofer technology with a proprietary passive radiator system and 25 watt amplification, which brings additional clean deep bass to the already remarkable pocket-sized foxLv2 portable Bluetooth and non-Bluetooth speaker line, taking your foxL Hi-Fi speaker system (or Jambox or other speaker) deeper, creating the ultimate ultra-compact portable full-range audio system for your iPad, iPhone, Mac, PC or other portable device. The foxLO subwoofer connects directly to the foxLv2 speaker’s convenient subwoofer output, or if you want deeper bass for your small non-foxL speaker (such as those from Jawbone® or others), you can connect the music signal directly from your laptop, etc. to the foxLO subwoofer, using its full pass-through output to connect to the Jambox or other speaker.
“While people are amazed at the overall performance and bass of our little foxL by itself, coupling it with the new foxLO sub creates a truly remarkable full-range system portable enough for any traveling audio-lover,” said Lee Adams, Vice President, Soundmatters.
foxLO Key Features:
- Patented Linear Magnetic Drive™ woofer with proprietary passive radiator system and 25 watt amplification.
- USB-A charging port (for foxL, Jambox, iPhone, etc.).
- Full pass audio out (3.5mm) provides full-range signal to speakers without a subwoofer output.
- Audio input with variable bass level and power LED.
- Dimensions: (flat): 2.5h x 4.5w x 6.3d inches (63h x 114w x 160d mm). (upright): 4h x 2.5w x 6.3d inches (102h x 63w x 160d mm.
- Weight: 23 oz/651 grams.
- Includes: 18V Power Supply Adapter, 1.8m audio cable.