I’m a huge fan of EA’s Battlefield Bad Company 2 and now I’m an even bigger fan as it is now available as of today on the iPad for $9.99. It’s like a little gift… one of my favorite games on one of my favorite devices. EA also announced an update for iPhone featuring new multiplayer capabilities.
Based on the bestselling console game from DICE, feel the adrenaline-pumping intensity of close-quarter combat and unleash devastation from the air as you battle in jungle heat, arctic snow, and desert dust. Go all-out in full online multiplayer mode and get a modern-warfare simulation on iPad that’s second to none. It’s Good to be Bad.Battlefield Bad Company 2 Key Features:
- Set the Stage for Battle on iPad – With the larger Multi-Touch display and HD-quality graphics on iPad, you’ll get wider view of the Battlefield and see all the gritty details, too. Plus, the graphic performance of iPad 2 escalates the intensity even more!
- Enter the Modern Battlefield – Your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad becomes the staging ground for the total Battlefield: BC2 experience. Track 14 single-player missions across 5 intensely detailed battle zones.
- Engage Enemies with Three Distinct Control Setups – Use gesture controls with no control buttons visible on screen, add the virtual fire button, or choose to have both fire button and analog stick. Select the system that suits your preferred fighting style!
- Escalate with Full on Multiplayer – Now initiate combat with up to 10 friends across dedicated maps. Engage in Free for Alls and Squad Deathmatches. The game supports OTA, WiFi, 3G, and Bluetooth Multiplayer. Push invitations to friends to join you in online battles.
- Mobilize with Hardcore Firepower – Wreak havoc on enemy forces with a plethora of powerful weapons and vehicles. Access an arsenal of up to 14 weapons from a simple knife to a rocket-propelled grenade. Drive the action with tanks, choppers, and more in state-of-the-art vehicular combat.
Video Review Battlefield Bad Company 2