The new version of ArtRage for iPad 1.3 is now available and it features several key updates, including the ability to share artwork with Facebook, Dropbox and deviantArt. It also enables “iArtists” to record their paint strokes and play back on ArtRage 3.5 Studio/Studio Pro on Mac/Win for further editing and providing higher resolution output for printing and showing their artistic process in tutorials.
Current ArtRage for iPad owners will be able to download the update for free in their local App Store. The company is also running a New York Comic-Con special discount to new users for $1.99 (regularly $6.99) until October 18. New York ComicCon is the largest popular arts convention on the East Coast.
New ArtRage for iPad 1.3 Features:
- Upload to Facebook: Upload your images directly to your Facebook Photo Album.
- Upload to Dropbox: Upload painting files to your Dropbox account.
- Upload to deviantArt Sta.sh: Upload your images directly to your deviantArt account using the new sta.sh system.
- New Export Options: Export PNG or JPG files to the iTunes shared file space or PNG, JPG, native PTG via Email.
- Canvas Rotation: Adjust the orientation of your paintings if you find you’ve been painting upside down on your iPad.
- Gallery Interface: Simplified so all export functions are in a single menu and general operation has been clarified.
- Canvas Settings Interface: Adjusted to make it clearer.